Download BHIM App Android
BHIM app is a digital payment app for India users and its launched to encourage digital payment in India.After demonetization, PM Modi launched this app to promote cashless transaction in India. This app can be used by anyone who owns a bank account, he/she needs to link the bank account with this app and then Bhim app can be used to transfer money to anyone directly into bank accounts.
Now if you have any trouble using this app then you can follow below steps to start using BHIM App or you can also Watch Video that we have added for you.
How To Use BHIM App
1. Down Android BHIM application from Google Play Store by searching for ‘BHIM’. Or download from Below Link. The app is not yet available for iPhone Users.
2. Install the app and set your preferred language. Bhim app will prompt you to verify your mobile number using an SMS. Click on Next and wait for the verification process to be completed.
- Download From here
3. Verify your Phone number and Once its done, input a four digit code.
4. After your code is set, Bhim app will ask you to select your bank. So select your Bank and the app will automatically pick up your details using your phone number. Select your primary bank account that you will use for your transactions.
5. BHIM app will display 3 options — send, request and scan/pay. You can only Transfer money whose number are verified in BHIM App
6. To send money to someone, type their phone number and the amount you want to transfer. The app will then ask you to place MPIN (Mini is a four or a six digit code that verifies a mobile transaction)
7. Using Bhim App you can also request money from anyone, use their phone number but make sure there number is already verified on BHIM App.
8. The 3rd option, scan & pay, allows BHIM App users to transfer money using a QR code, a black and white barcode which is used by a smartphone or a tablet to decoded the QR code . All BHim App users are assigned with a QR code which can be accessed under profile on the home screen.
List of Bank That Support BHIM App
Andhra Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Allahabad Bank,IndusInd Bank, Union Bank of India,IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank,Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank.
What is UPI Address – How to find your UPI Address?
UPI means Unified Payment Interface, UPI enables bank account holders (of banks participating in UPI) to send and receive money without entering additional bank information.
To start using UPI as a payment option,You need to link your phone number with your bank account and then that number is used as UPI Address.By default, your UPI Address will be your mobile number.
For example, if your mobile number is 9999999999, then your UPI Address will be 9999999999@upi. You can also apply for your own custom UPI Address as well (both text and numbers are supported).